1. Contact us
- Ask a translator to join you on your phone call or visit if you wish.
- Be ready to give us your name, phone number, email address (if you have one), and address.
- Make an appointment to meet with our staff.
2. Meet with our staff
At your appointment:
- You will complete registration forms. You may bring a translator if you wish.
- You will be asked to pay a one-time registration fee of $20.
- Staff will check your skill levels.
- You will discuss where you should begin and if a class or tutoring is better for you.
- If needed, you will make a second appointment to complete the assessment of your skill levels.
3. Begin learning
If one of our programs is right for you, you will get a tutor or start a class as soon as we have an opening.